Friday, December 24, 2010

My Inspiration towards writing a blog was triggered by one of friend

Its been long time i created this blog, after which i couldn't write one. Several times when ever i come across anything in my day to day life, i used to wonder why i couldnt be this way so that it will be user friendly. There are lots like that which was only in my mind. 

Couple of weeks back i got a Google buzz from one of my friend, who shared the issues which he faced while developing an application. Which actually triggered my time with a question,  "Why dont i write a blog with my experience and thinking from testing perspecitve".

And that question made me post this as my first post after several months.

I should thank Achutha Krishnan, who is the one i was talking about it. 

If u wish check out his blog as well. Achutha Krishnan's Blog


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jaishri and this is a good start. You can always post your hacks and tweaks which will be helpful for you and other people in future.

    Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete